Earlier this month I debuted my first custom made high profile tenkeyless mechanical keyboard through the Massdrop platform – the Pulse High Pro CTRL!
- Almost 4.5 lbs (2 kg) heavy – premium CNC anodized aluminum frames;
- 6 degrees inclination;
- Fully programmable via QMK;
- RGB and per key backlighting;
- Hot swappable (no soldering required whatsoever);
- Cherry style plate mount stabilizers;
- Dual USB-C connection;
- Compatible with all MX switches and clones.
- $199.99 barebones (no switches, no keycaps);
- $221.99 with Kailh Box White or Speed Silver switches;
- $239.99 with Halo Clear/True switches;
- Three variations of exclusive Pulse SA keyset to pick from, for an extra $130.
This beast is gonna ship a year from now and I think it’s a steal for what it is.
Hope you enjoy the Pulse mechanical keyboard!